Saturday 23 February 2008

Year of the Rat

Throughout the Chinese New Year celebrations horoscopes for the upcoming year of the Rat can be found in every publication. While retaining my cynicism I do enjoy reading about my destiny. Interestingly though there have been several common themes through all the horoscopes I have read.

Firstly, it seems that I will be plagued by gastro-intestinal problems. Hmmm. While this could be a given considering that we are living in Asia it seems strange that every one I've read says this same thing. So I wondered, if this first prediction is true what else has appeared in all of the readings? Only two suggestions are repeated thoughout:

1) 2008 would be a good year to change career (travel writing here I come?)
2) Wedding bells will be heard (ha ha - will assume this means for my recently engaged friends and not for me).

Whatever happens I have a good feeling about 2008. Think it is going to be a good one!

No comments: