Friday 19 October 2007

Happy Hari Raya

Today was Hari Raya dress up day at school to celebrate the end of Ramadan. You would think choosing a Hari Raya outfit wouldn't cause too many problems but unfortunately we girls can be a little bit vain and these outfits really do not do much for us. But I'm guessing that is generally the idea. Dee and I did have an entertaining hour trying different outfits on but when we realised we were gathering a bit of an audience each time we modeled one, decided to just grab the least hideous one so far.

Dee, Ed, Jane, Sam (glorious leader) and me!

I have been told that I looked like 'the help' and walking was a bit of a challenge as I am quite a strider - poor Jane even feel over when she tried to walk to fast in hers. I have attached a photo of the year four team - please excuse the fuzziness (I don't think our cleaner had seen a digital camera before) but I think it does give you and idea of the delightfulness of our outfits.

No comments: