Wednesday 30 April 2008

All for Charity Daaahling!

I'm currently exhausted by the organised chaos that is charity day. All in a good cause we were raising money to send children at an orphanage to school and to help kids to have a cleft operation that would otherwise be out of their reach.
It was left up to the kids to organise so there was a lot of water, gunge and hairspray Dee and I sized up to each other on the balance beam and had probably the shortest pillow fight in history - I really have no sense of balance. I had my nails polished by a seven year old and I particularly enjoyed the game where I got to throw water bombs at the kids in my class and couldn't believe it when I actually got prizes for hitting them!
Amazingly, I managed to stay out of the stocks and remained dry and gungeless. The kids had a great time and nana came home for a nap afterwards.

No comments: