Wednesday 14 March 2007

Bangkok Ali no more!

Well its been decision making time and I am pleased to announce that Bangkok Ali has got herself a new job! Hoorah! I will be moving to Kuala Lumpur in August, and while I am sad to be leaving Bangers the job is fantastic and I can’t wait to get there.

Mind you was a little surprised when I got the call – for some reason as I walked into the interview I morphed into Tony Blair. I lost complete control of my hands and they developed a life of their own. Each time I started to answer a question my hands started gesticulating and the more I tried not to do it the worse it became. Then as I finished the question they meekly lay back down in my lap, only to leap up once again when I resumed speaking. This totally unnerved me and I could see my bemused interviewer was pretty distracted by it as well.

So if I am Tony Blair then Debbie has to be that King of spin doctors Alistair Campbell – but the less said about that the better – eh Debs!

No comments: