Monday 5 March 2007

Where is Ali?

What a social whirl – Ali has been a busy bee – but thankyou Mark for noticing my absence – you have motivated me to get blogging so the deluge of posts are all your fault! Well where have I been? It has been a busy month. The folks came out for a couple of weeks so we relaxed on Koh Lanta and Mum and I shopped in Bangers (I am now proud owner of a Chloe purse and lovely jewellery) Needless to say we wined and dined pretty well too. Then the day the folks left Helen and Simon flew in. We have experience the electroncs delights of Pantip Plaza and challenged the boss at the Bulls Head. And I have literally just got back from Krabi where we sat on the beach for the long weekend – man life is hard!

However, the lack of bloggage is mainly down to the fact that I am currently job hunting so spare time has been spent sending off applications. Keep your fingers crossed for upcoming interviews please!!!

No comments: