Tuesday 27 March 2007

Spa-tastic

Had such a gorgeous relaxing day on Sunday with a little visit to Suk Spa. Started off with a body scrub designed to restore my equilibrium and allow me to make rational decisions (am I irrational?). I'm not sure if it has had the intended outcome but if felt damn good. Have to admit though I was a little peturbed when I wasn't even offered paper panties or a net thong which although doesn't exactly leave much to the imagination does make you feel a little less exposed. So once my skin was silky soft I relaxed into my aromatherapy massage, I am reliving the tension disappearing just thinking about it. And to perfect the afternoon we cracked open a bottle of champagne on Rachel's roof and watched the sun go down. What a way to spend a sunday!

No comments: